Tuesday 5 May 2009

Swaps have been posted this morning

I still have a few pics of last months swaps to put on I am worn out LOL I am so busy!! They will go on before today is over I will edit this post later and put them on so watch this space!
But..............They are posted this morning all 24 of them
Well done ladies you do me proud I could not get word to work so wrote the note in the note pad its not puncuated well please forgive! I am not usually so bad and I was rushing as they are a bit late as decided to wait till bank holiday was over.

Thank you all once again for the birthday cards and Raks I just love each and every one oh and my lovely roundie RAK from Debs arrived this morning the fairy I so admired Thank you Debs!

Liz xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz,received my lovely Atc's, they are just gorgeous.
    Excuse me for being dim.....but what does RAK mean? also what was the reason for the ribbon? I know at my age I should know most things, but this escapes me!!!!!
    Hugs Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete