Friday 29 May 2009

Lots more ATC today






Here are the ATC's arrived over the last few days plus some beautiful RAK's for me Thank you ever so much girls!
PS/ can I just add I got more ATC's in today, about another 4 0r 5 lots I will list ASAP family are all in then I am going out so just wanted to let you know!
Liz xx

Received so far
1/Anna
2/Cherub
3/Paula
4/Susie
5/Kim
6/Cheryl
7/Granny San
8/Tatts
9/Nanny Nancy
10/Doris Renate
11/Jacare
12/Pink Mad
13/Dicards
14/Liz B
15/Celia
16/Gail
17/MXM2
18/Suzi
19/Alison
20/Boo cat
21/Lorna

There atr still a couple more to come in Thank you so much especially for the little RAKS, and to the new members for joining in the fun I really apreciate it swaps will go out on Tuesday
Thanks again More pics to come

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful atcs this month and the list seems to be growing and growing. Just to say well done Liz for taking the time and effort to host this swap.
    Regards Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete