Friday 10 April 2009

Pink Mad and Jacare's ATC's Arrived today



Thank you girls Dillis yours are great 3d style ATC's I am really sorry you were one short last month was lots to swap but really sorry about that I will put a "spare" in for you this time If any of you are short or the swap is not right Please say! Claire Yours are fab love these images of the gorjus girls your ATC's are gorjus too Thank you also or the RAK Do you now I certainly will NOT forget your birthday its on the very same day as my son don't know your year but I have a feeling that will be pretty near his too! I might be wrong tho

If you look I am putting the members birthdays on the side bar Claire's is the 1st on my list! Will put pictures of the ATC's on now The birthday bar is on

Liz x

I have just listed some of my own ATC's over on my own blog if you wish to take a peek click here

1 comment: