Wednesday 15 April 2009

I cant Beleive it Ive got an Award!


I was looking through my posts today on the blog, and realised I had a comment on the 6th and I never noticed I had to go to this link!

http://carolynscraftyblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/uber-amazing-award.html

and on I went over to Carolyn's and shes given me an amazing Blog award! This is my very fisrt award I am sooooooooooooo pleased
Thank you Carolyn!
I must say I am enjoying the blogging world
I have to pass the award on to other blogs that inspire me What fun!
I shall do this as soon as I return from holiday on the 27th of April
This award is given to blogs which:- inspire you- make you smile and laugh- or maybe give amazing information- a great read~ have an amazing design- and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing! The rules of this award are: Put the logo on your blog sidebar or post. Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing and let them know. Share the love and link to this this post and to the person you received your award from!"
Liz x



2 comments:

  1. congratlations liz!! Im not at all surprised, you deserve one ;)

    well done you
    Hugs
    Kairen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz! Well done on your Blog Award!! And thank you for becoming a follower of Spyder's Corner!

    ReplyDelete