Monday 2 March 2009

Pictures of the Drayton swaps for Febuary


























Here are the swaps I received in for last month, all swaps were sent out today.(2/3/09)

We had 22 taking part this month all great Atc's

Names of those taking part this month were the following Trimcraft members

I thank each and every one of them for making these lovely ATC......

Boo cat (hope you feel better soon!)
MXM16
Blondie 84
Ditzycrafts
Goodietwoshoes
Cherub
Grannie san
PDUD
Pinkmad
Dicards
Crafty Cheryl (See your back on line again)
Slowef
Doris Renate
Cardmaker
Dubby Duck
Jacare
Darfey
Jamie Samie
Angelica
Tatts (New member)
Miss Theatre
Lizb42 (myself!)

Just going to list the pictures

Many thanks again..I do hope to see you all again mext month!

Anyone else wanting to join please pm me on the forum

for my address and send..

Any amount of ATC's but no more than five

To reach me by the 28th approx every month, any not received by then will carry over to the next swap

These is NO theme do what you wish ,great fun!

State your real name AND your user name in with your swaps to make it easier for me

If you also tell me your birth date and month..you do not need to tell me the year!

I will try to remember and send you an extra ATC or small card

No comments:

Post a Comment