Monday 9 March 2009

Monday the 9th of March
















Monday 9th of March
I have received 5 swaps in all ready for the March Drayton swaps
I am just going to download the pictures for you, as I decided to make it a little easier on myself, by putting pictures on the blog as they come in.
I did receive some last week but I was really snowed under and I could not find the time to list them
I had overnight visitors at the weekend too so been a busy bee
Receiced swaps to date are from
1/Crafty Cheryl
2/Granny San
3/Ditzy Crafts
4/Cherub
5/Caj.
Thanks girlies
Many thanks girls for being so on the ball getting your swaps here to me and I will be pm-ing you but I've received some stunning RAK's too, many many thanks.
Hope you enjoy seeing the pictures










No comments:

Post a Comment