Sunday 4 October 2009

Septembers swaps






































































































































Sorry these were not on before but as I said to you all I have just had a very very hectic few months I go off on holiday tomorrow morning and here I am at 10-35pm putting the swap pics on!!!! I am still looking for more names to put in the random generator for someone to take over the swaps end of the month so please get in contact or leave a message on here Thank you Noe some of these ATC's were made from very shiny paper which looks black took five pics but the one that's shown is the best Sorry about that
you all soon then

3 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous, I have to pop in here to get some ideas!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hunny,

    I am sure the swap is for any one just goto the link and join in! I like the ATC you have done I am very new (just this week started lol) So I don't professs to know much if any thing about them I like your eligance one's and those on the post befre this one wer particularly nice too!

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete